My Tree Challenge | Suriya Nominates Mahesh Babu

by - Tuesday, September 16, 2014


My Tree Challenge is an activity involving planting and challenging others to do so. The challenge, which was inspired by the Ice Bucket Challenge, was launched in Kerala to promote the preservation of nature.

My Tree Challenge was founded by Padma Shri Dr. Mammootty,an award winning Indian film actor along with Abdul Manaf, CEO of Easysoft Technologies, and Imthias Kadeer, a travel photographer. Mr.Mammootty started the campaign on 30 August 2014 by planting the first tree and challenging Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan and Tamil superstars Vijay and Suriya to do the same.



The Tamil Superstar Suriys Accepted the My Tree Challenge and he Nominated Amir Khan, Kannada star Sudeep and Telugu Superstar Mahesh babu. 

Here's the My Tree Challenge of Suriya: 



Inka Kavala..!

You May Also Like

0 comments