"Haider is the Best Film of my Career", says Shahid Kapoor

by - Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Shahid Kapoor's starrer 'Haider' is all set to release on 2nd October with over 1200 Screens. There's a Box office Rival between the 'Haider' and Hrithik's 'Bang Bang'. 

Shahid Kapoor has given one of the biggest hits of his career with Vishal Bhardwaj's 'Kaminey' and now the duo coming up again with 'Haider'. The film also starring Shraddha Kapoor as the Female lead and Actress Tabu played an important role. The Film is being produced by UTV Motion Pictures and Vishal Bhardwaj Pictures Pvt Ltd. 


"I can proudly say Haider is the best film of my career. This film has everything that I haven't done before. I have pinned my hopes on this film," Shahid told reporters in an interview.

He adds "Some people like violence, some like romance but I know people will connect emotionally with Haider".

"Everyone tells me that this film (Haider) will win the National Award but I am not thinking about it. Earlier, I would think about box-office collections but now I enjoy my work. If we win a National Award, it will be good for us. But if we don't, I will still be happy that I did this film," he said.

"Vishal Bhardwaj is a real superstar. He presents each film differently. For instance Maqbool, Kaminey or 7 Khoon Maaf. He also makes strong women-centric movies. Vishal and I share a bonding," said Shahid.

Haider is set against the unrest in the Kashmir Valley and revolves around a guy called Haider who wants to avenge his father's death. Hiader is an adaptation of William Shakespeare's play 'Hamlet'.

Watch the Trailer: 



In the coming next week, the Theatres to be filled with 'Haider' & 'Bang Bang'.

Inka Kavala.!



You May Also Like

0 comments