Anchor Anasuya Tollywood Debut as Actress

by - Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Anchor Anasuya Bharadwaj Tollywood Debut as Actress


Anchor Anasuya, who is well known for the TV shows Jabardasth in ETV,  Maa Mahalakshmi in Maa TV, etc. This Anchor now turning as Actress for a  Telugu Film. She's going to Debut in Tollywood soon. Earlier some gossips came out that she's asking 1 Crore Remuneration for the film, but she refused that News. 

Now, Anasuya Bharadwaj has officially announced in her Twitter that She is going to make her Tollywood Debut under a Reputed Production House and the details will be update soon.


Stay here for More Details. 

Inka Kavala.! 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. hello my dear Anasuya bharadwaj i love your very much. i like your pussy without under wear while you are showin my darlin. i want to see yur opened pussy in close up in 70mm in my real life my darling. Please fulfill my desire by showing your pooku and guddha freely. please tell your opinion about this and send your message on my id- maddipatla61@gmail.com immediately. Forward all of your nude anal photos of your pooku and guddha. Send me mobile message in vulgar language on 94919 70371. Spend with me one night happily by showing and opening your pooku and guddha happily.Don't use under wear hereafter and show your pussy also while you are anchroing my dear darling. This is my desire. This is not blunder in my words my dear Anasuya1 Awaiting your early reply and your nude photos- by Satyanarayana Murty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear Anasuya Bharadwaj, I like you very much. Please show you opened pooku and to me clearly. Forward all of your anal photos of your pooku and guddha in close up of 70mm with good smell.because I shall smell and lick your guddha continously. Tell your opinion about this concep and send your message on my id-maddipatla61@gmail.com Send your mobile message in vulgar language on my cell:94919 70371. Come into chat wih me on my google account. I want to put my fingers very deeply into your uddha and lick them happily while it is dirty also.o.k. Awaiting your early replyand you pooku and guddha photos- by Satyanarayana Murty your wellwisher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anasuya Bharadwaj is from Hyderabad who had plans to work in USA, She graduated from St. Ann's College for Women, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad. When she got part-time job offer as TV shows host she did for fun, she became popular anchor in Telugu television after hosting jabardasth comedy show in Etv, and now it is her full-time profession. Continue Reading

    ReplyDelete