Puri Jagannadh to Direct a Hindi Film

by - Friday, February 06, 2015


Director Puri Jagannadh, who is currently waiting for the release of his "Temper" with NTR, has making plans to direct a Hindi film this year, besides two other Telugu projects. In Bollywood, Puri has earlier directed "Bbuddah... Hoga Terra Baap" with Amitabh Bachan.

Puri said "My next film is titled 'Jyothi Lakshmi' with Charmi. I intend to start it soon. I'll also be doing another film with Varun Tej. I also plan to direct a Hindi film soon during the course of the year, but I'm not sure with whom".

"Temper", which is slated for release on 13th February, features Junior NTR and Kajal Aggarwal in the lead roles.

"It's the story of a corrupt and cunning policeman, who transforms into someone very honest. Temper is the most suitable title, going by the attitude of the character essayed by NTR," he added.

Like | Comment | Share 

Inka Kavala.!

You May Also Like

0 comments